JetStream 8-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots T2500G-10TS (TL-SG3210)
- Gigabit Ethernet connections on all ports provide full speed of data transferring
- Selective RJ45 console port and Micro-USB console port
- Advanced security features include IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X and Radius Authentication
- L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping optimize voice and video applications
- Web/CLI managed modes, SNMP, RMON and Dual Image bring abundant management features
What This Product Does
Abundant L2 Features
T2500G-10TS supports a complete lineup of L2 features, including 802.1Q VLAN, QinQ, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Control Protocol and 802.3x Flow Control function. In addition, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance, including LoopBack Detection and Cable Diagnostics. IGMP Snooping ensures intelligent forwarding of the multicast stream to only the appropriate subscribers, while IGMP throttling & filtering restricts each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access.
Advanced QoS Features
Enterprise Level Management Features
T2500G-10TS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), either administration traffic can be protected through SSL or SSH encryptions. SNMP (v1/v2c/v3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And it also supports Dual Image, which provides reduced down-time for the switches, when the image is being upgraded / downgraded.